Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Poolside


We took a couple days lounging by the pool. The weather was excellent, but the high waves kept us out of the Indian Ocean.




And here we have a bar in the pool. We ate and drank there. At some point (it's sort of a blur) we got hour-long massages on the beach for $32, for both of us.

That was before I got a funny sunburn. After the sunburn there was no way I was going to get rubbed down again so I didn't get another one.

Appropos sunburn ... I held the spray too close to my skin and got funny patterns ... don't think I have any photos though.


And swam here.

Right behind there were a couple from South Africa currently living in Forest Lake, MN. A quick chat established that they hate it in Minnesota and of all the places in the world they have lived, Minnesota drivers are the worst - oblivious and mean-spirited. But we did agree that it was nice to not have as many homeless (actual or pretenders) on all the highway ramps.

No comments:

Post a Comment