Wednesday, October 26, 2011

One last day in Taipei



This thing was on the side of the toilets in Dave and Yvonne's apartment. We've seen them in other places too. They appear to be butt spritzers of some sort ... streams,  showers, etc. Good for diarrahea I guess.



We did some walking around Taipei and find a store named .... fcuk. 



And a store called Yvonne - which sold dog cushions.



If you are ever in a foreign country take a stroll through a grocery store! We found Brian Poison!

Not really sure what "Heatiness" is .... Dave explained it, but I didn't get it.






 How about some Shrimp with your oatmeal? I think that's shrimp. Maybe not .... ???

There's a space here in my blog. I don't know why. I'll have another beer anyway.

Jenn in front of a memorial to some famous guy. It was a Sunday night and the memorial was open, but there were very few visitors ... except for 40 kids on the memorial ground practicing group dances.


Next to the memorial we found a Chinese garden, and across the pond I managed to finagle the camera to get a night shot of Taipei 101 with the reflection.


We sat in this pagoda and chilled for a while. It was a very nice evening.


And finally ... on our layover in Japan we had to have Sushi.

And that was our trip! Hope you enjoyed the blog!

I'm getting another beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment