Monday, August 9, 2010

Cat Pee

Today was not very interesting. Firat we had a good ride down 199 to Crescent City, then 101 north to Waldport. That's where we picked up 34 to Corvallis - a wonderfully twisty bit of tarmac. However, it was ruined by too much traffic.
In Corvallis I dropped off my bike to get a new rear tire... the Avon Storm only has 4500 miles on it and fading fast ... I usually get 8,000 to 10,000 miles out of a rear. The front is wearing funny, but has enough to get me home. So far, four of five Avon's I have mounted have been defective... What can I say, they are crap and I will not buy another.
Oh... Cat pee... We're sharing a Ninkasi Total Domination IPA - good in all respects except that the simcoe hops they uses make it smell like stale cat pee. Time to open the Abyss.

No comments:

Post a Comment